15 November, 2011

I should pay more attention.

Most of the time, when I get an urge to write, or have been thinking about something, etc etc, I simply just sit down and write and by and large fail to pay attention to much else. When I write everything else tends to fade out to the edges at times.

In any case, I noticed I have followers now. Something new as I don't recall that ever happening before. So, I bid you welcome, and please feel free to comment about anything I write...especailyl for clarification. I have a hard enough time understanding myself at times so I hardly expect anyone else to *grins*

Shadow

3 comments:

Storm said...

Lol. I make an effort to write translatable posts...Doesn't always work out like that though. So far your writing hasn't left me pulling my hair out in confusion.

Thanks for the welcome.

Shadow said...

When I write I tend to simply let my brain purge itself of whatever it is thinking at the moment. This can be good or it can come out as a rambling mass of words. I can usually understand it and know what I mean, but sometimes it gets lost in translation so to speak.

I tend to think for some odd reason that sinc eI know what I mean so does everyone else.

Christina said...

Laughing out loud, havent you heard that the Shadow always knows!!

Well I tried leaving a comment on your blog post of how your mind wanders...mine too especially when attending Mass!

Im not a "submissive" in general terms, Im more of a "closeted - novice" having been bit once again by feelings!!